We’ve Moved!We've got lots of new posts for you, but they're at our new website! Click here to view our blog and sign up to receive them by email.
- We’ve Moved!!
- Three Things that Bother Me About Our Industry–#1—Leadership Will Not Raise Money.
- Not Asking Donors? Don’t blame the Major Gift Officer
- Events: What are they good for?
- Trust the Process
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #5 – How Well Did You Thank & Report Back To Your Donors?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #4 – Review Your Use of Time
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #3 – Analyze Your Strategies – Did They Work?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #2 – Review The Performance Of Each Donor On Your Caseload
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #1 – Review Your Caseload And Take Action
Tag Archives: Goals
Don’t let one more minute of this new calendar year go by before you take steps to do the following five things as relates your major gift work: Review your caseload and make donor additions and deletions. Look at each … Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been working with major gift officers either in creating new goals for the next fiscal year or strategizing to help them achieve their goals as they come toward the end of the current fiscal year. It’s been challenging. … Continue reading
“Set goals you can’t reach?” Yes, you read that right. But hold on, before I get into that, I just want to introduce this new series. Over the years Richard and I have worked with many MGO’s. We have worked … Continue reading
Six New Year’s Resolutions that will Change Your Life…or at Least Make YOU a Better Major Gift Officer…#3 Set Goals!
The significance of a man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain. Kahlil Gibran I love starting a new year. It’s a huge marker that motivates me to set goals. Each year in … Continue reading