We’ve Moved!We've got lots of new posts for you, but they're at our new website! Click here to view our blog and sign up to receive them by email.
- We’ve Moved!!
- Three Things that Bother Me About Our Industry–#1—Leadership Will Not Raise Money.
- Not Asking Donors? Don’t blame the Major Gift Officer
- Events: What are they good for?
- Trust the Process
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #5 – How Well Did You Thank & Report Back To Your Donors?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #4 – Review Your Use of Time
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #3 – Analyze Your Strategies – Did They Work?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #2 – Review The Performance Of Each Donor On Your Caseload
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #1 – Review Your Caseload And Take Action
Tag Archives: gratitude
You may be thinking, “Practicing gratitude? How do you practice gratitude? Don’t you just show gratitude?” Well, yes and no. Yes, you can show gratitude toward another person, but the kind of gratitude I’m talking about requires discipline. “Gosh, Jeff, … Continue reading
This is my favorite time of year. I love having a house full of family and friends for Thanksgiving. I love the food, fire in the fireplace, conversations, good wine and a day set aside to give thanks for all … Continue reading
Major Gift fundraising is tough, tough work. It’s a profession that has tremendous rewards and incredible stress. I’ve known many professional major gift fundraisers who didn’t last long in our business. They burned out. It’s demanding, it takes a ton … Continue reading