We’ve Moved!We've got lots of new posts for you, but they're at our new website! Click here to view our blog and sign up to receive them by email.
- We’ve Moved!!
- Three Things that Bother Me About Our Industry–#1—Leadership Will Not Raise Money.
- Not Asking Donors? Don’t blame the Major Gift Officer
- Events: What are they good for?
- Trust the Process
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #5 – How Well Did You Thank & Report Back To Your Donors?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #4 – Review Your Use of Time
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #3 – Analyze Your Strategies – Did They Work?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #2 – Review The Performance Of Each Donor On Your Caseload
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #1 – Review Your Caseload And Take Action
Tag Archives: Passion
New Year’s resolutions can be powerful. They can either take you to a new place in life or have the power to make you feel like a complete loser. Over the years I have made dozens of New Year’s resolutions. … Continue reading
You might be reading the title to this blog post and seriously wondering if I’ve gone off the deep end. Do less? Yes, that is my third New Year’s resolution for 2013. Will you join me? Here’s what I’m getting … Continue reading
How many times during the day do you find yourself in the middle of something you and stop and say, “Why am I doing this?” Or, as you look back over the last month or last year, how many things … Continue reading
Sometimes it feels like time is going so fast that a week or even a month has gone by and I have no idea how it happened. Do you ever feel like that? Our world seems like it’s speeding up … Continue reading
Wow, can you believe 2012 is about to come to a close? I can’t. This year has just flown by. Naturally, at this point in December, I begin to think about all that has happened this past year and then … Continue reading
“I hate the giving of the hand unless the whole man accompanies it.” Ralph Waldo Emerson Several posts ago I told you that the giving and getting of gifts is a difficult thing for me. Here’s why. I was sent … Continue reading
Your major donor has just given in the last month or last several weeks and you are now turning your attention to the donors on your caseload who have not given so far this calendar year. This is good. But … Continue reading
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” -Rumi I don’t like pain. For most of my life I’ve either denied or avoided suffering. Pain and suffering are things I have to consciously invite into my life or … Continue reading
Okay, the last time I wrote about 7 qualities you want to see in organizations before you say YES to working with them. There was a LOT of feedback and energy from many people on this subject. Thanks for all … Continue reading