We’ve Moved!We've got lots of new posts for you, but they're at our new website! Click here to view our blog and sign up to receive them by email.
- We’ve Moved!!
- Three Things that Bother Me About Our Industry–#1—Leadership Will Not Raise Money.
- Not Asking Donors? Don’t blame the Major Gift Officer
- Events: What are they good for?
- Trust the Process
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #5 – How Well Did You Thank & Report Back To Your Donors?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #4 – Review Your Use of Time
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #3 – Analyze Your Strategies – Did They Work?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #2 – Review The Performance Of Each Donor On Your Caseload
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #1 – Review Your Caseload And Take Action
Tag Archives: Research
You know that mission statement that is either on the wall in your office or in some dusty handbook at the bottom of your desk drawer? Yeah, that one. Is there anything about your donors in that mission statement? Probably … Continue reading
Hey guys, I hope you had a great weekend. Here in Philadelphia we managed to slog it through the triple digits and extremely high humidity. Reminds me of the rainforest…but we press on! Getting back to discussing qualifying donors makes … Continue reading
Here is something I see all the time in non-profit fundraising and it’s got to STOP now!! A donor who has a fairly long history of giving, $50 here, $100 there in response to regular mail or e-appeals, suddenly gives … Continue reading
Reason #7—We Don’t Take the Time to Understand a Donor’s Passion If you are a major gift officer or Executive Director and you don’t understand what your donors are passionate about…you have a big problem. And, I don’t just mean … Continue reading