We’ve Moved!We've got lots of new posts for you, but they're at our new website! Click here to view our blog and sign up to receive them by email.
- We’ve Moved!!
- Three Things that Bother Me About Our Industry–#1—Leadership Will Not Raise Money.
- Not Asking Donors? Don’t blame the Major Gift Officer
- Events: What are they good for?
- Trust the Process
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #5 – How Well Did You Thank & Report Back To Your Donors?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #4 – Review Your Use of Time
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #3 – Analyze Your Strategies – Did They Work?
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #2 – Review The Performance Of Each Donor On Your Caseload
- Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #1 – Review Your Caseload And Take Action
Author Archives: Jeff Schreifels and Richard Perry
Hey folks, Richard and I wanted you to know that our Passionate Giving blog site has moved to a different location. We’ve had the new site up since the end of January. You can view the new blog site here http://veritusgroup.com/passionate-giving-blog/ … Continue reading
If you are afraid to ask someone for money you should not be involved in major gift fundraising. That sounds pretty logical, right? Yet, when Richard and I get involved in helping non-profits with their major gift programs, we find … Continue reading
Several months ago I was on a Skype call with a friend of mine who is a priest living in the mountains of Bolivia. He’s working with some of the poorest people in South America. He wanted my advice on … Continue reading
Recently, I was sitting across the table from the CEO of a very large non-profit we work with. He said, “Jeff, tell me how our MGOs are doing.” “Well”, I said, “all of your MGOs have exceeded their revenue goals … Continue reading
Five Things You Must Do At The Beginning of This Calendar Year #5 – How Well Did You Thank & Report Back To Your Donors?
“Thank you”, according to the dictionary, “is a conventional expression of gratitude”. I would suppose that if I do not feel thankful or say the words, “thank you”, that I am not really grateful. I have thought about this quite … Continue reading
The waste or misuse of time is one of the key reasons an MGO fails at his or her job. Now, as soon as some MGOs read this statement many will say that their manager gave them some lousy donors … Continue reading